Richard Evans (artist)
|Education||Chelsea College of Art|
|Notable work||The Swan and The Spectre, The DX Project, Black Grape|
Richard Evans (born 1976), also known as Dick Evans is a sculpture, installation, sound and video artist who lives and works in London and New York. His work is often concerned with the individual's subjective relationship to materials, memory and culture.
Evans' work was included in Newspeak, British Art Now at The Saatchi Gallery, London.
Evans discusses his work in relation to curatorial projects such as The Ship, a gallery based in a disused strip club in Shadwell London.
- Richard Evans artist website  
- The Saatchi Gallery  Saatchi Gallery Maureen Paley Maureen Paley  Foxy Production 
- The Hidden, Maureen Paley, London 
- Null, Foxy Production, Foxy Production New York , ,
- The Aim of the Mask, James Cohan Gallery, New York 
- Glumdalclitch, The Embassy, London