From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Dick Stoken is an American businessman and author.
- Cycles (1978)
- Strategic Investment Timing (1984)
- The Great Cycle (1993)
- The Great Game of Politics (2004)
- '"Survival of The Fittest for Investors" (2011)
- Krautkramer, Wayne (July 29, 2004). "You're Trapped in a Box Canyon Stupid!". Safe Haven.
- Dick Stoken's profile on Strategic Investments
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|