From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dickens or dickens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charles Dickens (1812–1870) was an English writer and social critic.
Dickens may also refer to:
- Dickens, Vancouver, British Columbia, a small neighbourhood in East Vancouver
- United Kingdom
- Dickens Heath, village in the borough of Solihull, West Midlands
- United States
- Dickens, Iowa (population 202 at the 2000 census), a city in Clay County
- Dickens, Maryland, an unincorporated community in Allegany County
- Dickens, Missouri, an unincorporated communitiy
- Dickens, Nebraska, an unincorporated community in Lincoln County
- Dickens, Texas (population 332 at the 2000 census), a city in Dickens County
- Dickens County, Texas (population 2,762 at the 2000 census)
- Dickens World, themed attraction located at Chatham Dockyard, Kent, UK
- Dickens Athletic Center, 2,500-seat multi-purpose arena in Chicago, U.S.
- Dickens on the Strand, annual Christmas festival in Galveston, Texas, U.S.
- Charles Dickens Elementary School, public elementary school in Vancouver, Canada
- Dickens Annex, public elementary school in Vancouver, Canada
- Dickens Hall, historical building at Kansas State University in Manhattan, U.S.
- USS Dickens (APA-161), U.S. Navy attack transport during WW2
Films and television
- Dickens (TV miniseries), 2002 PBS miniseries
- Dickens in America, 2005 BBC television documentary
- Dickensian (TV series), 2016 BBC drama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dickens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.