(Redirected from Dickie)
|Look up Dicky, dicky, dickey, Dickie, or dickie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dicky, Dickey, Dickie, or plurals thereof may refer to:
- Dicky (name), a list of persons with the given name or nickname
- Dickey (name), a list of persons with the surname, nickname or given name
- Dickie (name), a list of persons with the nickname, surname or given name
- Dickie Valentine, stage name of English pop singer Richard Maxwell (1929-1971)
- Dickeys, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Dickey County, North Dakota
- Dickey, North Dakota, a city in LaMoure County
- Dickey River, Washington state
- Dickey Glacier, Ross Dependency, Antarctica
- USS Dicky (SP-231), a boat
- The Dickies, a musical group
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit, a US restaurant chain.
- Trunk (car), a storage space in a car, called a dickie or dicky in Southeast Asia
- Dicky, dickie, or dickey seat, a rumble seat in British English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dicky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.