|Birth name||Richard Edwards|
|Also known as||Dickon Angel|
|Born||3 September 1971|
|Origin||Bildeston, Suffolk, England|
Dickon Edwards (born Richard Edwards; 3 September 1971), also known as Dickon Angel, is a London-based indie pop musician and diarist. He was a founding member of the bands Orlando and Fosca, and briefly played guitar in the band Spearmint.
Known for his dandy aesthetic, Dickon has peroxide blonde hair and is often seen in a white, blue, or silver-grey three-piece suit, the silver-grey suit being a bequest from fellow London dandy Sebastian Horsley.
He has kept a blog called The Diary at the Centre of the Earth since 8 December, 1997. Excerpts from the blog were included in Travis Elborough and Nick Rennison's A London Year and in the follow-up title A Traveller's Year.
- Top Ten Literary Diarists The Guardian. 1 January 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- Dickon Edwards The Minds Construction Quarterly. Winter 2003. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- A Spearmint Biography Spearmint.net. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- I am Dandy has arrived! Lives of the Dandies. 29 September 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- Fix Up Look Sharp: Dickon Edwards Meets Turbonegro's English Gent The Quietus. 20 October 2011. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- The Diary at the Centre of the Earth Dickonedwards.co.uk. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- Introduction A London Year. 3 October 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- Contributors A Travellers Year. 1 October 2015. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- Press Release for Painted Side of the Rocket. Butisitart.org. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- Bildeston - Former teacher lands honour for craftwork Suffolk Free Press'. 3 January 2008. Retrieved 1 February 2016.