A Dicos in Shanghai
|Products||Hamburgers, fried chicken, French fries, soft drinks, coffee, soup|
Dicos (stylized as dico͘s, Chinese: 德克士; pinyin: Dékèshì) is a Chinese fast-food restaurant chain owned by the Tianjin Ding Qiao Food Service. The chain ranks third among China's top three fast-food enterprises, as it has almost as many restaurants as McDonald's. The chain was founded in 1994 in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
The head office is in the 10th floor, Building A of the Baichuan Building (S: 百川大厦, P: Bǎichuān Dàshà) in Jinjiang District, Chengdu. The company has offices in Chongqing, Guiyang, Wuhan, and Changsha.
- "Dicos fast-food restaurant closes two outlets in Xiamen | What's On Xiamen". Whatsonxiamen.com. 2009-07-09. Retrieved 2012-03-17.
- From Rice to Fries (1987-11-11). "From Rice to Fries". Chinabusinessphilippines.com. Retrieved 2012-03-17.
- "Dicos fast-food chain to re-enter Xiamen market | What's On Xiamen". Whatsonxiamen.com. Retrieved 2012-03-17.
- "关于我们" (Archive) Dicos. Retrieved on March 15, 2014. - Click: "联系我们" - "公司地址：成都市红照壁街27号百川大厦A座10楼"
- "联系我们." (Archive) Dicos. Retrieved on March 15, 2014.
- "Fast food chicken chains in China ruffle feathers at KFC" (Archive). The Malaysian Insider. February 7, 2012. Retrieved on March 14, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dicos.|
- Dicos (in Chinese)