From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dictionary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dictionary is a list of words and their meanings. Dictionary may also refer to:
- Data dictionary, a set of metadata that contains definitions and representations of data elements (a read-only set of database tables and database views)
- Associative array, a specific type of Set (computer science)
- Dictionary attack, a technique to determine a password
- Dictionary (software), a dictionary included in Mac OS X v10.4 and later.
- Dictionary (game), a party game in which the object of the game is be the first player to guess the meaning of an obscure word chosen from a dictionary.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.