|Look up Dictionary or dictionary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dictionary is a list of words and their meanings.
Dictionary may also refer to:
- Biographical dictionary
- Encyclopedic dictionary, sometimes titled Dictionary of... for example
- Dictionary (game), a party game
- Data dictionary, a set of metadata that contains definitions and representations of data elements (a read-only set of database tables and database views)
- Associative array, a specific type of Set (abstract data type)
- Dictionary attack, a technique to determine a password
- Dictionary (software), a dictionary included in Mac OS X v10.4 and later
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dictionary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.