Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dida or dida in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dida may refer to:
- Edvaldo Alves de Santa Rosa (1934–2002), former Brazilian football player famous in the 1950s and 1960s
- André Amade (born 1983), Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Dida (footballer, born 1973), real name Nélson de Jesus Silva, a Brazilian goalkeeper
- Dida language, a Kru language, or two languages, spoken in Côte d'Ivoire
- Dida Diafat (born 1970), Frenchman who became a world champion in Thai kickboxing
- DiDA, the Diploma in Digital Applications
- Drug Industry Document Archive, the Drug Industry Document Archive at the University of California, San Francisco, Library
- "Dida", a song by Joan Baez from her 1974 album Gracias a la Vida
- Dida (moth), a genus of moths of the family Noctuidae
- Dida of Eynsham, a 7th-century sub-king of the Mercian territory
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.