Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||1,403 (2016 census)|
|• Density||113.1/km2 ( 293.0/sq mi)|
|Area||12.4 km2 (4.8 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
Diddillibah Provisional School opened on 14 September 1885, becoming Diddillibah State School on 1 January 1909. It closed on 14 May 1962.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Diddillibah (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- "Diddillibah - locality in the Sunshine Coast Region (entry 48607)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- South East Queensland—Place Names 16 December 2006
- Maroochy Council—Place Name Origins Archived 10 December 2006 at the Wayback Machine 16 December 2006
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
Media related to Diddillibah, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
- "Diddillibah". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|