Diddy may refer to:
- Sean Combs, an American rap mogul also known as Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Puff, Puffy and Sean John
- David Hamilton (broadcasting), a British Broadcaster
- Diddy Kong, a fictional Nintendo character
- Diddy (DJ), 1990s dance act responsible for the hit single "Give Me Love"
- Diddy Men, the fictitious dwarves created and popularised by British comedian Ken Dodd
- Diddy Dick and Dom, a comedy duo portrayed by Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.