Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diddy may refer to:
- Sean Combs, an American rap mogul also known as Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Puff, Puffy and Sean John
- David Hamilton (broadcasting), a British Broadcaster
- Diddy Kong, a fictional Nintendo character
- Diddy (DJ), 1990s dance act responsible for the hit single "Give Me Love"
- Diddy Men, the fictitious dwarves created and popularised by British comedian Ken Dodd
- Diddy Dick and Dom, a comedy duo portrayed by Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood
- "Diddy Wah Diddy", a 1956 song written by Willie Dixon and Bo Diddly
- Didi (disambiguation)
- Ditty (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.