From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up didi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Didi may refer to:
- Didi (footballer) (Waldyr Pereira), Brazilian football player
- Renato Aragão, Brazilian humorist
- Mamata Banerjee, chief minister of West Bengal, India
- Didi Benami, American singer/songwriter
- Didi Conn, American actress
- Didi Gregorius, Dutch baseball player
- Dietmar Hamann, German football player
- Dietmar Kuhbauer, Austrian football player
- Sebastião Pereira do Nascimento, Brazilian football player
- Didi Petet, Indonesian actor
- Diego Santos, Brazilian football player
- Didi Senft, also known as "Didi the Devil", colorful spectator of cycle races
- Cleidimar Magalhães Silva, Brazilian football player
- José Diogo Macedo Silva, Portuguese footballer
- Ibrahim Didi, Maldivian politician
- Didi, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- "Didi" (song), a song by Khaled
- Didi, the principal character in Didi's Comedy Show, a German comedy television show
- Didi Pickles, mother of Tommy and Dil in the cartoons Rugrats and All Grown Up!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Didi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.