Didier Cohen at the Australian Premiere of The Heat, in July 2013
13 May 1985 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
At 18, Cohen became an A&R scout for Immortal Records/Epic, RCA Records and was soon working on marketing, production and artist development for artists such as Kings Of Leon, Kelly Clarkson, Dave Mathews Band, Foo Fighters and Kasabian. At 20, he moved over to A&R/Management for Velvet Hammer Records/Management and assisted in the management of multi-platinum bands System Of A Down, Deftones, Rise Against and signing OneRepublic.
Early on in his music career, he succumbed to a lifestyle of cocaine, partying, binge drinking and sleeping on couches, having left home at 17.
Cohen currently performs in the music project TEN-DMC, DJing around the country, producing, MC'ing and singing on their own tracks.
|"Coming Home To You"
(featuring Amanda Ply)
(featuring AJ Smith)
|Sony Music Australia|
Cohen was back on the streets in Australia when he was discovered by a model agent. He has been featured in campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Nike and Adidas, and was the face of Industrie with Miranda Kerr for two years.
Film and television
Cohen has starred in three short films (Nightcrawlers, Coincidence and Mind Games), directed by James Demitri and will also appear in and co-direct the documentary film, The LA Story, which will include Tal Cooperman, Benji & Joel Madden, Ryan Sheckler, Pink, Carey Heart, Paris Hilton.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Didier Cohen.|
- I was on cocaine, admits Celebrity Apprentice star Didier Cohen
- "Celebrity DJ Didier Cohen reveals signed Australia's powerful record label". www.dailymail.co.uk. 1 September 2015. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "iTunes – Music – Coming Home to You". iTunes Australia. March 2015. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "iTunes – Music – Skyline". iTunes Australia. 10 September 2015. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Rebel teen Didier Cohen now has model life
- Didier Cohen profile