Didier Haudepin promoting Les amitiés particulières in 1964.
15 August 1951 |
Didier Haudepin (born 15 August 1951) is a French actor, film producer, director and screenwriter. He has appeared in 44 films and television shows, and plays since 1960. His film Those Were the Days was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1995 Cannes Film Festival. He is most well-known for his lead role in Les amitiés particulières, the film adaptation of the eponymous novel by Roger Peyrefitte, as Alexandre Motier.
- Seven Days... Seven Nights (1960)
- Les amitiés particulières (1964)
- The Uninhibited (1965)
- Cotolay (1966)
- Promise at Dawn (1970)
- A Time for Loving (1971)
- L'innocente (1976)
- No Trifling with Love (1977)
- Those Were the Days (1995 – directed)
- "Festival de Cannes: Those Were the Days". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 6 September 2009.
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|