Diego de Riaño
He was born at Riaño, in Cantabria, and is documented in Seville starting from 1523. In 1527 he commenced the Collegiate of Valladolid and later was director of the works of the Cathedral of Seville, until his death in 1534. He also worked at the University of Osuna.
His works include:
- Casa consistorial, Seville
- Sacristía de los Cálices, also in Seville
- Four chapels at the choir of the Cathedral of Seville
- Plans of the Cathedral of Valladolid (not constructed)
- Works in the refectory of the Jerez Charterhouse, in 1533
- Arquitectura renacentista. Historia de la Arquitectura Española, Volume 3. Editorial Planeta. 1986.
|This article about a Spanish architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|