From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dieppe is a port in Upper Normandy, France.
Dieppe may also refer to:
- Dieppe, New Brunswick, a city in Canada near Moncton, New Brunswick
- Dieppe-sous-Douaumont, a French commune in Lorraine, France
- Dieppe Bay Town, a seaside town on Saint Kitts
- Dieppe Barracks, a military installation used by the Singapore Army
- HMS Dieppe (1905), a steamship converted as a troopship, hospital ship, yacht and RN armed boarding craft
- SS Dieppe (1905)
- SS Dieppe (1847), a LB&SCR ship
- SS Dieppe (1855), a LB&SCR ship
- LST 3016 or HMS Dieppe, an amphibious warfare ship of the Royal Navy
In other uses:
- Dieppe, the battle honour awarded to forces participating in the Dieppe Raid, a World War II Allied attack on German forces in the French town
- Dieppe (film) a Canadian miniseries
- Dieppe Commandos, an ice hockey team in Dieppe, New Brunswick
- Dieppe Centre-Lewisville a provincial electoral district in New Brunswick
- Dieppe-Memramcook, a former provincial electoral district in New Brunswick; since replaced by Memramcook-Lakeville-Dieppe
- Dieppe Gardens, a park in Windsor, Ontario
- Dieppe maps, a series of 16th-century world maps made in Dieppe, Seine-Maritime
- Johnny Depp, American actor of French Huguenot extraction (descendant of Pierre Dieppe)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dieppe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.