Diesel-Loco Modernisation Works
Diesel-Loco Modernisation Works(DLMW), formerly Diesel Component Works, is located in Patiala in the Indian state of Punjab. It was set up in the year 1981 to extend the service life of Diesel Locomotives of the Indian Railways and significantly raise the level of their availability.And Also DLMW Started Producing WAP 7 locomotives
- Manufacture and supply of high quality components and sub-assemblies as spares.
- Manufacture of Components hitherto imported achieving import substitution and timely availability
- Remanufacture of critical assemblies for the unit exchange system of the Diesel Locomotives maintenance system of the Railways.
- Rebuilding Locomotives and power packs and turning them out in state- of-the-art condition. Retrofitting the locomotives with systems incorporating latest technological development in this process.
- Manufacturing WAP 7 Locomotives
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|