From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Diet|
Diet may refer to:
- Diet (nutrition), the sum of the food consumed by an organism or group.
- Dieting, the deliberate selection of food to control body weight or nutrient intake
- Diet food, foods that aid in dieting
- Cuisine, the diet of a particular culture
- Diet (assembly), formal deliberative assembly
- Diet of Finland, the legislative assembly of the Grand Duchy of Finland from 1809 to 1906
- Diet of Hungary, the legislative assembly of the Kingdom of Hungary from 15th century to 1946
- Diet of Japan, Japan's legislature
- Imperial Diet (Holy Roman Empire), the imperial assembly of the princes of the Holy Roman Empire until 1806
- State Diet (In German: Landtag), state parliament of most of the German federated states
- The Diet of the Empire (Reichstag), legislative assembly of the German Empire, 1871–1917
- The Diet of the Weimar Republic, (Reichstag), 1919 to 1933
- The Federal Diet (Deutscher Bundestag), federal parliament of Germany
- DIET: an open-source middleware for high-performance computing
- Diet, India, District Institute(s) of Education and Training in India
- The Diet (cartoon), a Beetle Bailey animated short
- "Diet", an episode of the Adult Swim animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Dietsch (disambiguation): distinguishes the southern dialects in the Middle Dutch language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.