Diez Mil Maneras
|"Diez Mil Maneras"|
|Single by David Bisbal|
|from the album Tú y Yo|
|Released||January 23, 2014|
|Format||Digital download, Promo single|
|Songwriter(s)||Christopher Nissen, Justin Gray, Johan Wetterberg and Ximena Muñoz|
|David Bisbal singles chronology|
"Diez Mil Maneras" (English: 10,000 Ways) is a song performed by Spanish singer David Bisbal, released as the second single from his fifth studio album Tú y Yo, in January 23, 2014. The song was written by Christopher Nissen, Justin Gray, Johan Wetterberg and Ximena Muñoz, and produced by Sebastian Krys.
|Dominican Republic Pop Chart (Monitor Latino)||11|
|Mexico (Billboard Mexican Airplay)||10|
|Mexico (Monitor Latino)||5|
|US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)||40|
|US Latin Pop Songs (Billboard)||16|
^shipments figures based on certification alone
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-06-03. Retrieved 2014-06-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "David Bisbal - Chart history". Billboard. Retrieved May 9, 2014.
- "Top 20 General: Del 21 Al 27 de Abril del 2014". Monitor Latino (in Spanish). RadioNotas. 2014-04-21. Archived from the original on 2014-02-27. Retrieved 2014-05-09.
- "Spanishcharts.com – David Visbal – Diez Mil Maneras". Canciones Top 50. Archived from the original on 2014-04-17. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- "David Bisbal Chart History (Hot Latin Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved May 9, 2014.
- "David Bisbal Chart History (Latin Pop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved May 9, 2014.
- certyear AND certmonth ARE REQUIRED for SPANISH CERTIFICATION.