From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up different, différent, or diffèrent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Not to be confused with diffident.
Different may refer to:
- The quality of not being the same as another thing, being distinct. See difference (disambiguation)
- Different (Kate Ryan album), 2002
- Different (Thomas Anders album), 1989
- "Different" (Robbie Williams song), 2012
- "Different", a 2005 alternative rock song by Acceptance from Phantoms
- "Different", a song by Dream scape from 5th Season
- "Different", a song by Egypt Central on their self-titled album
- "Different", a song by Jamie Shaw
- "Different", a song by Pendulum from In Silicon
- "Different", a song by Ximena Sariñana on her self-titled 2011 album
- "Different", a song from the 1970 film Pufnstuf (film)
- "Different", a song by Winner from album 2014 S/S
- All pages with titles containing Different
- Different Strokes (disambiguation)
- Differential (disambiguation)
- Difference (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Different.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.