|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Genres||Pop rock, Soft rock, Blues|
|Years active||1985–1999, 2013-|
Different Touch were a Bangladeshi band in the late 1980s and early 1990s, originating from Khulna. Different Touch performed soft rock and blues and were known for songs such as Drishti pradip, Sraboner megh and Mon ki je chay. The band, however, became inactive in the late 1990s when three members of the band went abroad permanently and vocalist Misbah took over his family business in Khulna following his father’s death. Different Touch made a comeback in 2013, 16 years after the release of its third album titled Proshno in 1997. The title of the upcoming fourth album has not yet been finalised, but recording of most of the 10 songs have been completed, said the vocalist and band leader Misbah Rahman, widely known simply as Misbah.
The current members are:
- Mejbah (Vocals, Lyrics, Tune)
- Pial (Bass Guitar, Vocal, Lyrics, Tune)
- Polash (Guitar)
- Tanvir (Drums)
- Nayan (Keyboard)
Former members are:
- Ali Ahmed Babu (Vocal, Lead Guitar) (Also ex-member of Orbit)
- Tutul (Keyboards)
- Tasmin (Lead Guitar)
- Different Touch 1st Part (1987)
- Shajano Prithibi সাজানো পৃথিবী (1993)
- Proshno প্রশ্ন (1997)
- Sraboner Megh শ্রাবনের মেঘ (2012)
- "Different Touch makes a comeback". New Age. Archived from the original on July 20, 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "Different Touch on Desh TV Call-er Gaan tonight". banglamusic.com. Archived from the original on August 9, 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "Different Touch makes a comeback - Dhaka 24/7".
- "Account Suspended".
|This article on an Asian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|