From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Differentiate)
|Look up Differentiation, differentiation, differentiate, or undifferentiated in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Differentiation may refer to:
- Cellular differentiation, in biology
- Developmental biology, the study of the process by which animals and plants grow and develop
- Differentiated instruction, in education
- Differentiated security, a form of computer security that deploys a range of different security policies and mechanisms according to the identity and context of a user or transaction
- Differentiated service, a design pattern for business services and software, in which the service varies automatically according to the identity of the consumer and/or the context in which the service is used
- Differentiation therapy, an approach to treating advanced cancers in which malignant cells are encouraged to differentiate into more mature forms using pharmacological agents
- Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products
- Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between cultures
- Differentiation (journal), a peer-reviewed academic journal covering cell differentiation and cell development
- Differentiation (linguistics), in semantics is defined by Löbner (2002) as a meaning shift reached by "adding concepts to the original concepts"
- Differentiation (mathematics), the process of finding a derivative
- Differentiation (sociology), a term in system theory (found in sociology.) From the viewpoint of this theory, the principal feature of modern society is the increased process of system differentiation as a way of dealing with the complexity of its environment
- Igneous differentiation, in geology
- Inductive reasoning aptitude, in psychology
- Planetary differentiation, in planetary science and geology
- Product differentiation, in marketing
- Difference (disambiguation)
- Different (disambiguation)
- Differentiation of measures (disambiguation)
- Differential (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Differentiation"
- All pages with a title containing Differentiation
- All pages beginning with "Undiffer": includes undifferentiation and undifferentiated (mostly used in biological or medical terms)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Differentiation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.