Digha railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kolkata Suburban Railway station|
Express Train at Digha Station
|Location||Digha-Chandaneshwar Road, Digha, Purba Medinipur|
|Elevation||7.400 metres (24.28 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||South Eastern Railway|
|Line(s)||Tamluk-Digha branch line|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||Kolkata Suburban Railway|
|Previous names||Digha Railway Junction|
Digha is a terminal railway station on the Tamluk-Digha branch line and is located in Purba Medinipur district in the Indian state of West Bengal. It serves Digha sea-side area. The railway station is near New Digha beach.
- "Major events in formation of S.E.Railway". South Eastern Railway. Archived from the original on 1 April 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Haldia" (PDF). Indian Railways. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Digha-Tamluk rail link to be opened by Puja". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Digha Trip Report". IRFCA. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Railway Electrification" (PDF). Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Upcoming projects in South Eastern Railway". South Eastern Railway. Archived from the original on 1 April 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2013.