From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up digit or digits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digit may refer to:
- Dit or digit, synonym of Ban (unit), a unit of information entropy
- Digit, Dian Fossey's favourite gorilla, who was killed by poachers in Rwanda. Fossey subsequently created the Digit Fund to raise money for anti-poaching patrols
- Digit (anatomy), one of several most distal parts of a limb—fingers, thumbs, and toes on hands and feet
- Digit (Cyberchase), a Cyberchase character
- Digit (magazine), an Indian information technology magazine
- Digit (unit), an ancient measurement unit
- digits dancing, a type of gestural, interpretive, rave and urban street dance
- Digit, an obscure robotic Muppet character
- Numerical digit, as used in mathematics or computer science
- Phone number, slang as digit, as in "Let me get your digits so I can call you tonight."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.