|Look up digit or digits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digit may refer to:
- Digit (anatomy), one of several most distal parts of a limb—fingers, thumbs, and toes on hands and feet
Mathematics and science
- Numerical digit, as used in mathematics or computer science
- Dit or digit, synonym of Ban (unit), a unit of information entropy
- Digit (unit), an ancient measurement unit
- Digit, Dian Fossey's favourite gorilla, who was killed by poachers in Rwanda. Fossey subsequently created the Digit Fund to raise money for anti-poaching patrols
Arts and media
- Digit (magazine), an Indian information technology magazine
- digits dancing, a type of gestural, interpretive, rave and urban street dance
- Digit (Cyberchase), a Cyberchase character
- Digit, an obscure robotic Muppet character
- Phone number, "digits" in slang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.