From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up digital in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digital usually refers to something using digits, particularly binary digits.
Technology, the Internet, and computing
- Digital signal, signals formed from a discrete set of distinguishable waveforms, rather than signals formed from continuous ranges
- Digital electronics, electronic circuits designed to operate using digital signals
- Digital computer, a computer handling information represented by discrete values
- Digital data, data that is usually represented using binary numbers
- Digital divide, an economic and social inequality according to categories of persons in a given population in their access to, use of, or knowledge of information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Digital economy, an economy based on computing and telecommunications resources
- Digital media, media stored as digital data
- Digital television, television systems which broadcast using digital signals
- Digital radio radio that uses digital technology to transmit or receive
- Vitalis Takawira or Digital, professional football player
Art, entertainment, and media
- Digital: A Love Story (2010), an indie video game by Christine Love
- D.I.G.I.T.A.L., an album by KRS-One
- "Digital" (Joy Division song) (1978)
- "Digital", a song by Soulja Boy from The DeAndre Way
- "Digital", a song by T-Pain from Three Ringz
- "Digital", is a mongolian pop-rap music group
- Digital painting, a method of creating visual art using computers
Brands and enterprises
- Binary code
- Boolean algebra
- Category:Digital media
- All pages beginning with "Digital"
- All pages with titles containing Digital
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.