From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up digital in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digital may refer to:
- Digital data, data that is represented using discrete (discontinuous) values
Digital may also refer to:
Technology, the Internet, and computing
- Digital computer, a computer handling information represented by discrete values
- Digital divide, an economic and social inequality according to categories of persons in a given population in their access to, use of, or knowledge of information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Digital economy, an economy based on computing and telecommunications resources
- Digital electronics, electronic circuits representing signals by discrete bands of analog levels, rather than by a continuous range
- Digital media, media that store digital data
- Digital signal, a discrete-amplitude signal or bitstream signal
- Digital television, television systems which broadcast using digital signals
- Vitalis Takawira or Digital, professional football player
Art, entertainment, and media
- Digital: A Love Story (2010), an indie video game by Christine Love
- D.I.G.I.T.A.L., an album by KRS-One
- "Digital" (Joy Division song) (1978)
- "Digital", a song by Soulja Boy from The DeAndre Way
- "Digital", a song by T-Pain from Three Ringz
- "Digital", is a mongolian pop-rap music group
- Digital painting, a method of creating visual art using computers
Brands and enterprises
- Digital Equipment Corporation or Digital, a computer company
- Binary code
- Boolean algebra
- Category:Digital media
- All pages beginning with "Digital"
- All pages with titles containing "Digital"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.