This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Corporation, Ownership, Private|
DSx Digital Student Exchange
DBDOCS Digital On-Call Management
Number of employees
DigitalBridge was a privately held digital ecosystem and protected information sharing company located in Orem, Utah. It served government, municipal, and private customers in justice, education, and healthcare industries respectively throughout the United States.
DigitalBridge was formerly known as Integrated Transactions d/b/a DigitalBridge. DigitalBridge’s founders and executive management have industry experience and expertise with medical, legal, and financial transaction technologies, including the first fully electronic mortgage transaction.
DigitalBridge developed DigitalFusion Platform technology, an architecture for orchestrating protected über-information sharing across digital ecosystems. A collaborative effort led by Bruce Brown, PhD, the platform provides interoperability across multiple existing disparate databases within a digital ecosystem, using Digital Information Packet solutions to gather data, media, and documents related to a person, place, thing, or event into an XML packet, legible to both humans and machines.
The platform allows authorized users to connect using any Web-enabled device to a portal specifically related to their role in the ecosystem. Information outside the scope of their role is automatically redacted from view. From that portal, they have full access to the information they need for reports and analysis.
- DigitalBridge eWarrants - Electronic warrants workflow management for municipalities and courts
- JusticeFusion - Highly secure protected information sharing for justice and law enforcement agencies
- DigitalSAMS - Digital Student Achievement Management System for districts and states
- DigitalZone - SIF-Compliant Zone Integration Server for districts and states
- DSx - Digital student exchange for moving student records from school to school
- DBDOCS - Digital On-call Scheduling System for doctors, nurses, hospital administrators
The platform is compliant with the following frameworks and standards:
- National Information Exchange Model 2.0 (NIEM)
- Global Justice XML Data Model (GJXDM)
- Justice Reference Architecture (JRA)
- Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF)
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Financial Modernization Act of 1999(Gramm-Leach-Bliley)
DigitalBridge received certification from the Schools Interoperability Framework Association (SIFA) for its Zone Integration Server 2.0 in March 2008. In May 2008, DigitalBridge received certification for its Agent 2.0 for DigitalSAMS 2.0 from SIFA.
- , Bruce Brown, PhD
- , Global Justice XML Data Model
- , Justice Reference Architecture
- , Schools Interoperability Framework
- , Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- , Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- , Gramm-Leach-Bliley
- , "DigitalBridge Education Announcing Certification under SIF Data Standard 2.0r1", SOA World Magazine, March 31, 2008.
- , "SIF Certification for DigitalBridge", http://www.opengroup.org/homepage-items/c589.html.
CHICAGO, Nov. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire