|Industry||Software & Programming|
Number of locations
|Products||IT Financial Management SaaS solutions|
|Parent||Skyview Capital LLC|
Digital Fuel was co-founded in 2000 by Benny Lehmann, who committed suicide in 2004, Israel Dancziger, Gilad Raz and Yakov Kogan who served as the company's CEO, CTO, and vice president of engineering, respectively. Digital Fuel's ServiceFlow software was originally sold to corporate IT teams and to service providers to help them manage service level agreements (SLAs) for outsourcing agreements.
In September 2016, Skyview Capital acquired Digital Fuel from VMware
In February 2018, Apptio, Inc. acquired Digital Fuel from Skyview Capital.
- Prickett Morgan, Timothy (14 June 2011). "VMware eats Digital Fuel". TheRegister.
- Goolsby, Kathleen. Outsourcing Journal, (6/08) "How Service Management Software Solutions Enhance Outsourcing Relationships"
- Robart, Michel. TMC Net, (10/24/08) "Digital Fuel Streamlines IT Spending"
- 7. Dubie, Denise. Network World, (8/11/2009) "Gaining better insight into the cost of IT"
- Derrick Harris, GigaOm. "VMware buys Digital Fuel to make cloudonomics easier." June 13, 2011. Retrieved June 13, 2011.
- PR. PALO ALTO, Calif., June 13, 2011 VMware To Acquire Digital Fuel, IT Financial and Business Management SaaS Company
- http://www.skyviewcapital.com/news/skyview/ http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/09/prweb13675102.htm