|No. of locations||3
Seattle, WA; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA
|Key people||Dennis Ryan - CEO, Paul Matthaeus - Chairman & Founder, Don McNeill - co-founder, Bill Fritsch - Vice Chairman, Cynthia Biamon - Managing Director, Chris Burns - Managing Director, Dale Hart - Managing Director, Matt Mulder - VP Creative|
Digital Kitchen is a creative digital agency with offices in Seattle, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Founded in 1995, the award-winning agency is a collective of artists and producers that focus on the creation of integrated connections between brands and consumers in converging media. Much of Digital Kitchen's work has consisted of design, motion graphics and film work within the commercial, network and entertainment industries. The agency has been recognized for its main title works: True Blood, Dexter, Six Feet Under and Nip/Tuck. Digital Kitchen has worked as a full-service creative agency for clients such as HBO, AT&T U-verse, Target, Levi Strauss, Microsoft, and Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
Housed within Digital Kitchen, DK Studios is a streamlined production team for Advertising and Entertainment clients.
In October 2014, Digital Kitchen merged with Seattle-based communications design firm Methodologie. On June 2, 2015 Digital Kitchen was acquired by kyu, the strategic operating unit of Hakuhodo DY Holdings, which is currently headed by CEO Michael Birkin.
- Microsoft/Gensler "Lobby Cube Experience"
- FXX "The Strain Virtual Reality Experience"
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company "Brand Story"
- Stanley Piano "World's First Interactive Player Piano"
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation "Ask Away Campaign"
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Digital Experience
- True Blood Season 2 "Hacked Reality"
- BMW "Unscripted Series"
- Big Love "A Juniper Creek Christmas"
- Levi's "Unbuttoned"
- 2002 Emmy "Outstanding Main Title Design" for Six Feet Under
- 2005 Telly Award "Main Title Design" for Nip/Tuck
- 2007 Emmy "Outstanding Main Title Design" for Dexter
- 2009 Art Directors Club Award "Television and Cinema Design" for Seattle International Film Festival Trailer
- 2010 IAB Mixx Awards "Best In Show" True Blood Season 2
- 2010 Webby Award "Peoples Choice" True Blood Season 2
- 2010 Gold Effie Award for True Blood Season 2
- 2010 "Freakiest Ads" by Adweek for A&E: Baby Hoff
- 2011 The One Show "Design Gold Pencil" for Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Digital Experience
- 2011 Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival "Design Grand Prix" for Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Digital Experience
- 2016 Chicago American Advertising Awards "Agency of the Year"
- "Productivity by design". news.microsoft.com. Retrieved 2016-05-04.
- "The 5 best VR experiences at San Diego Comic Con". Fortune. 2015-07-15. Retrieved 2016-05-04.
- "Sierra Nevada Pops Open A New Site". Media Post.
- "Stanley, a Piano, Will Now Take Your Requests Over Twitter". ABC News.
- "FWA Site of the Day: Atlantic Lottery". Favourite Website Awards.
- "REVEAL: Inspired Experiences from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas". IFC/Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- "Real Brands Target Vampires for 'True Blood'". Adweek.
- "BMW / Unscripted / Contagious Magazine". Contagious Magazine.
- "HBO Big Love "A Juniper Creek Christmas"". Ad Week.
- "Levi's, Unbuttoned and Out of the Closet". The New York Times.
- "Digital Kitchen Unearths Emmy for Six Feet Under Title Design". PR Newswire.
- "32nd Annual Telly Award Winners". Telly Awards.
- "Awards for Dexter". IMDb.
- "89th Annual Awards". Art Directors Club.
- "2010 IAB MIXX Awards Winners". Interactive Advertising Bureau.
- "14th Annual Webby Award Nominees and Winners". The Webby Awards.
- "Effie Awards: Winners Showcase: 2010". Effie Awards.
- "The 30 Freakiest Ads of 2010". Adweek.
- "The One Club/2011 One Show Design Winners". The One Club.
- "Vegas Hotel Experience Takes Design Grand Prix". Advertising Age.
- "Chicago American Advertising Awards - Chicago Advertising Federation". www.chicagoadfed.org. Retrieved 2016-05-04.