A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||IT Services, IT Consulting|
|Sunny Bajaj (President & CEO)|
|Services||Enterprise Mobility, Big Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Trusted Computing|
|Revenue||$311.6 million (2014)|
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is a provider of mobile enterprise, business intelligence and cybersecurity services. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, United States. DMI’s clients include several Fortune 1000 commercial enterprises and all U.S. federal government agencies.
DMI was founded in 2002 by Sunny Bajaj as a self-funded, bootstrapped operation. The company expanded its employee base as it won contracts in the federal IT consulting business and earned a place on an increasing number of federal IT contracting vehicles, like the GSA Alliant Small Business, GSA 8a Stars GWACS and GSA Alliant Large Business.
- "Digital Management - Bethesda, MD". Inc.com Magazine.
- "USDA Implements DMI's Enterprise Mobility Infrastructure". Executive Gov. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "DISA AWARDS $16 MILLION CONTRACT TO MANAGE MOBILE DEVICES". Next Gov. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "Q&A: Sunny Bajaj, CEO, Digital Management LLC". Gazette.Net. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "U.S. Department of Labor April 20, 2012, Alliant Small Business (ASB) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)" (PDF). United States Department Of Labor. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "DMI top provider on GSA contract". The Daily Record.