Digital Marketing Institute
The Digital Marketing Institute is a higher education body in the Republic of Ireland offering further education in the field of digital marketing. The Digital Marketing Institute is the world’s leading digital marketing and selling professional certification body. Through its growing network of over 80 education partners in 100 countries, the digital specialist offers industry validated professional certifications from associate to master level.
The Digital Marketing Institute  was founded in 2008 by Ian Dodson and Anthony Quigley, offering educational programmes to students in Ireland. It has since extended its network of countries to accredited training programmes in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Netherlands, Mexico, Canada, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Cyprus, Estonia, Australia and many more. and Ecuador In January 2013, the Digital Marketing Institute also announced that it would be expanding to Malaysia, where the digital marketing sector contributes 9.5% of the country's GDP. Since 2015 Digital Marketing Institute has started its activities in Azerbaijan in partnership with local marketing new portal mak.az. In August 2013, the Digital Marketing Institute extended the global reach of its certified digital training through new partnerships with educational institutions in Costa Rica and Panama. The institute partnered with Cenfotec University, which specialises in digital technology studies across its two campuses in Costa Rica and Panama. The partnership course offers accredited programmes with Cisco, Oracle, and IBM. The partnership with Cenfotec University opens the Irish-based institute to 1000 students in Central America. In 2014, Digital Marketing Institute extended their programmes to Ecuador, South America, through the Digital Marketing Studio and A+A Consulting.
The Digital Marketing Institute has trained over 20,000 people in digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Institute currently offers a postgraduate diploma as a customized award under the Scottish Qualifications Authority, the executive non-departmental public body of the Scottish Government responsible for accrediting educational awards.
The following courses of study are currently on offer:
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling
- Professional Diploma in Search Marketing
- Professional Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning
Postgraduate & Masters programmes
- Digital Marketing Institute
- Digital Marketing Institute website
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Network, Partner. "Education Partner Network". Digital Marketing Institute. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- Costanza, Tina. "Digital Marketing Institute to create 39 jobs". Silicon Republic. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- Marketing Institute, Digital. "Digital". Digital Marketing Institute. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- Kennedy, John. "Digital Marketing Institute signs €2m training deal in Malaysia". Silicon Republic. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Digital Marketing Institute win global contracts worth E2m". Bank of Ireland. Archived from the original on 16 January 2014. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- O'Brien, Ciara. "Digital Marketing Institute teams up with Central American college". The Irish Times. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- Curci, Josefina. "A+A Consulting". A+A Consulting. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "About". Digital Marketing Institute. Retrieved 13 April 2017.