From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Digital Systems (Seattle))
- Digital Systems, Seattle, USA, between 1966 and 1979 an accounting service and technology development company founded by John Torode. Also kind of a predecessor to microcomputer design and development company Digital Microsystems, Inc. (DMS), Oakland, USA, founded in 1979.
- Digital Systems was the first Internet service provider in Bulgaria. The company was established in 1989 with their main business activities being computer systems and networks. It has been offering Internet services since 1991.
- Digital Systems LTD is a software development company in Greece since 1987. ERP EXELIXI is their first ERP in Greece.
- Kildall, Gary Arlen (January 1980). "The History of CP/M, The Evolution of an Industry: One Person's Viewpoint" (Vol. 5, No. 1, Number 41 ed.). Dr. Dobb's Journal of Computer Calisthenics & Orthodontia. pp. 6–7. Retrieved 2013-06-03.
[…] The first commercial licensing of CP/M took place in 1975 with contracts between Digital Systems and Omron of America for use in their intelligent terminal, and with Lawrence Livermore Laboratories where CP/M was used to monitor programs in the Octopus network. Little attention was paid to CP/M for about a year. In my spare time, I worked to improve overall facilities […] By this time, CP/M had been adapted for four different controllers. […]
- Kildall, Gary Arlen (2016-08-02) . Kildall, Scott; Kildall, Kristin, eds. "Computer Connections: People, Places, and Events in the Evolution of the Personal Computer Industry" (Manuscript, part 1). Kildall Family. Retrieved 2016-11-17.
- Shustek, Len (2016-08-02). "In His Own Words: Gary Kildall". Remarkable People. Computer History Museum.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|