|Origin||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Labels||Totally Gross National Product|
|Associated acts||Gayngs, Poliça, Lookbook, Building Better Bombs|
|Website||Totally Gross National Product|
Digitata consists of Maggie Morrison on vocals, Ryan Olson on sequencer and Drew Christopherson on drums. Maggie Morrison is also a member of Gayngs and Lookbook. In 2010, City Pages praised her as "Best Female Vocalist" of the year. Olson and Christopherson are also part of the group Mel Gibson and the Pants.
URB described Digitata's music as "quirky and synth heavy with futuristic programming full of laptop tricks and emotionally captivating vocals." The band’s style has been compared to as Morcheeba, Portishead, and Massive Attack.
- Sexually Transmitted Emotions (2005)
- II Daggers (2007)
- Art Work Pays (2009)
- Atiya Swanson, Carl (July 2, 2009). "Digitata: Art Work Pays". City Pages. Archived from the original on 2010-10-06.
- Schadewald, Amber (July 8, 2009). "Digitata threatens final performance at the Uptown tonight". Gimme Noise. Archived from the original on 2010-10-13.
- "Minneapolis BEST VOCALIST (FEMALE)". City Pages. Archived from the original on November 14, 2012. Retrieved May 20, 2012.
- Carlson, Keri (May 25, 2005). "Dancing and drowning: The sounds of Digitata". Minnesota Daily.
- "Art Work Pays". URB. June 29, 2009. Archived from the original on 2012-03-07.
- Terhark, Chuck (May 25, 2005). "Hot Android Action - Turning on to Digitata's blippity ballads". City Pages. Archived from the original on 2014-10-28.
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|