Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up digraph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digraph may refer to:
- Digraph (orthography), a pair of characters used together to represent a single sound, such as "sh" in English
- Typographical ligature, the joining of two letters as a single glyph, such as "æ"
- Digraph (programming), a group of characters used to symbolise one character
- Digraph (mathematics), or directed graph, in graph theory
- Digraph, component of a CIA cryptonym, a covert code name
- As language codes in ISO 639-1
- Digraphia, use of multiple complete writing systems for one language.
- Trigraph (disambiguation)
- Multigraph (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digraph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.