Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dihedral or polyhedral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dihedral or polyhedral may refer to:
- Dihedral angle, the angle between two mathematical planes
- Dihedral (aeronautics), the upward angle of a fixed-wing aircraft's wings where they meet at the fuselage, dihedral effect of an aircraft, longitudinal dihedral angle of a fixed-wing aircraft
- Dihedral group, the group of symmetries of the n-sided polygon in abstract algebra
- Dihedral kite, also known as a bowed kite
- Dihedral doors, also known as butterfly doors
- Dihedral prime, also known as a dihedral calculator prime
- In rock climbing, an inside corner of rock
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dihedral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.