From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dijon is a city in eastern France. Dijon may also refer to:
- Dijon FCO, football club based in the above city
- JDA Dijon Basket, basketball club based in the above city
- Arrondissement of Dijon, arrondissement of France
- Dijon mustard, mustard from Dijon, France
- Dijon Prioleau (1992–), American gospel singer
- Dijon Talton (1989–), American actor and singer
- Dijon Thompson (1983–), American basketball player for Hapoel Jerusalem of the Israeli Basketball Premier League
- DJ Mustard (1990-), American record producer and DJ, born Dijon McFarlane
- Dijon (DuckTales), character from the DuckTales animated television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dijon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.