|Elevation||1,530 m (5,020 ft)|
|Time zone||NST (UTC+5:45)|
Diktel is a Municipality and the headquarters of Khotang District, a part of Sagarmatha Zone, Nepal. It was converted into municipality since May 2014 merging with the existing Bamrang, Laphyang and Kahalle vdcs  
To Promote local culture Diktel has two Community radio Station. One is Halesi FM - 102.4 MHZ and other is Rupakot Radio - 105.0 MHz.
- 72 new municipalities announced Archived June 18, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. My Republica
- Govt announces 72 new municipalities The Kathmandu Post
- "Nepal Census 2001". Nepal's Village Development Committees. Digital Himalaya. Archived from the original on 2008-10-12. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- Asia Watch Committee (U.S.) (September 1989). Human rights violations in Nepal. Human Rights Watch. pp. 83–86. ISBN 978-0-929692-31-9. Retrieved 4 January 2011.
- Five killed in Nepal rebel attack - BBC News
|This Sagarmatha Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nepalese location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|