Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
|Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?|
|Also known as||Jhanvi Ki Kahani|
|Written by||Anshuman Sinha |
|Directed by||Santosh Kohle|
Ismail umarr khan
|Theme music composer||Rajiv Bhatt|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||326|
|Executive producer(s)||Vishal Vivek |
|Producer(s)||Vikas Seth |
|Production location(s)||Manali |
|Running time||approximately 22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||UTV Software Communications|
|Original network||Life OK|
|Original release||December 18, 2011– January 18, 2013|
|Related shows||Sakthi |
Dil Se Di Dua ... Saubhagyavati Bhava? is an Indian television serial which was produced by UTV Software Communications and Trishula Productions and was broadcast on Life OK. The show had its run of about a year and went off air on 18 January 2013. Harshad Chopda, Sriti Jha and Karanvir Bohra were the leads of the show. The show focussed on struggle of a woman to save herself from her obsessive, abusive husband. The Times Of India stated that Bohra's and Sriti's performance brought higher TRPs to the show. The show is loosely based on the 1991 Hollywood film Sleeping With The Enemy.
Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? is a story about the struggle of Jhanvi, who was faced with any girl's worst fears - an over-possessive and abusive husband, Viraj. To the outside world, Viraj was suave and charming, at home he was a different man. Viraj, who had an abusive childhood, was irrationally dominating while being sweet, polite and nice. While everyone saw Viraj as the perfect ideal husband, it was only Jhanvi who knew and dealt with the manipulative and irrational side of him. Viraj was a very rich businessman of the city, and loved Jhanvi since he saw her in college before the marriage, few years ago. But Jhanvi faced extreme domestic violence and torture from him, but she still loved him and tried to change him but was unable. Jhanvi later became pregnant with Viraj's baby and her hopes were again stirred after the pregnancy news... She hoped that their child would bring change in her havocked married life. But she got a misscarriage due to Virajs intense torture. After being enough tortured by Viraj, Jhanvi faked her own death and ran away from Viraj's house and started a new life by changing her identity as Sia and fled to Gurgaon so Viraj not could find out that she was alive. Viraj was shocked to hear the news of his wife's death. Sia met Raghav in Gurgaon, who was her saviour and helped her to become a strong woman so she could face her fear. He fell in love with her, but she remained unaware. Sia met Raghav's mother, who asked her to stay in their house as Krish's (Raghav's nephew) governess. Eventually the family members of Raghav started loving Sia and they considered her as their family member. But Viraj found out that Sia still was alive, so he tracked her and found out where she was. He created drama between the family members and Sia only to get her back, but with Raghav's help Sia got him arrested while she realized her love for Raghav. Sia divorced Viraj and married Raghav, she started her new life with him and her in laws and Viraj at the same time was sent to mental asylum.
One year later
Komal (Raghav's sister in law) was killed by the same people who killed her husband Dev. Raghav learned that a Rana was behind the case, and went on search to find Rana, who wanted revenge against his family. He discovered that it was ACP Saxena (a good family friend to his family who helped them in any cases of crimes), who killed both Dev and Komal, The ACP was indeed Rana. Viraj was aware of Rana's truth, but Rana sent him to the mental asylum and used shock treatment on him to make him forget everything. That led Viraj's mind to become that of a 7-year-old's. After much trouble Raghav got Rana arrested, but Viraj nearly got suffocated whilst being buried alive by Rana's men, but Raghav saved him and used shock treatment to resuscitate him. As a result, Viraj gained his memory back and tried to get Sia back again. Everyone later realised that Viraj regained his memory, so Raghav took Viraj back to jail. But they got attacked by some goons and while fighting with them, Raghav got shot and dies while saying Sia's name. Viraj got all the blame for his murder. He tried to convince everyone that he did not kill Raghav but, because of that everyone suspected Viraj for killing Raghav, Sia wanted vengeance for her husband's death. Viraj tried to tell Sia that he was innocent but at the same time he still wanted her back. To get Sia back he forced her to say "I love you" by giving her poison, he told her that if she said so he will give her the antidote for the poison and save her. But she threw the antidote away, because she didn't want to survive. The last thing she said before her death was that she will die, but her heart will still be alive, that someone will come and make Viraj pay for all his bad deeds and bring her justice. She also said that she hated him and only loved Raghav. She breathes her last by saying Raghav's name.
After Sia's death
Sia always wanted her organs to be donated to people in need of those after her death, and her heart was donated to a girl with a very weak heart. But Viraj who still didn't believe that Sia was dead stole her dead body, but he was unaware of the operation. With that incident the show started focusing on the life of Ananya, to whom Sia's heart was donated. Ananya was a journalist of a TV channel and wanted to find found out about Viraj and Sia's story. She wanted to know about the case between them and later got to know that it was Sia's heart she received. Ananya got to know that Viraj killed Sia and throughout the course of the show she tried her best to expose Viraj as cunning and conniving and tried to prove that he was the murderer of Sia, and on the other side Viraj found out about the operation, that Ananya was the person who got Sia's heart transplant, he couldn't accept that someone "stole" anything that belonged to Sia, so he tried to get Sia's heart back from Ananya. After many back and forth strikes by both, Ananya found out that Viraj got Sia's body hidden somewhere in his house, she tried her best to find it and at last she succeeded to find her dead body, so she took it for cremation and Viraj at the same time found out about it and ran to where it was taking place. He tried a lot to stop them but was unable, then Ananya got angry and cursed Viraj making him realize all his bad deeds he had done in his past, how wrong he was about torturing Sia to make her realise his love for her. As a result, all those past memories reminded Viraj of his wrongdoings and he finally realised how wrong he was. He was totally destroyed and ruined inside, so he went to the police station and got himself arrested by accepting all his crimes. He got a punishment of 14 years in jail. By Viraj accepting all his bad deeds, and accepting about how bad he was by torturing Sia, Ananya's heart felt that Sia finally forgave Viraj. The story ended with Viraj in jail in memories of Sia.
- Sriti Jha as Jhanvi/Sia
- Karanvir Bohra as Viraj Dobriyal
- Harshad Chopda as Raghavendra Pratap Singh
- Mala Salariya as Ananya Ghosh
- Vinay Rohrra as Rajender Khanna
- Mouli Dutta as Paromita Ghosh
- Jaya Ojha as Uma Sharma
- Akanksha Juneja as Tanisha
- Sudha Chandran as Ms. Vyas
- Neha Mehta as Dr. Komal Devendra Singh
- Yash Ghanekar as Krish Singh
- Kiran Bhargava as Jhanvi's Dadi
- Sumukhi Pendsey as Gayatri Singh
- Sulagna Chatterjee as Sia Sharma
- Natasha Rana as Geeta
- Ram Mehar Jangra as Unniyal
- Zubin Dutt as Sanjay Sinha
- Urvashi Dholakia as Dr. Komolika Rana
- Fenil Umrigar as Priya Malhotra
- Vaquar Shaikh as Shekhawat
- Sagar Naik as Dr.Bhandari
- "Serial scan: 'Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava'". 6 April 2012. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "'Saubhagyavati Bhava' to go off air January 18 - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Can Janhavi survive Viraaj's last blow in Saubhagywati Bhava? - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "TV baddies take their shows to new heights in 2012 - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "I've no time for love: Sriti Jha - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Karanvir Bohra to return for Saubhagyavati Bhava season 2 - Indian Express". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Harshad Chopra: Took a break to find myself". The Indian Express. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Vinay Rovirra (Rohra) joins Saubhagyvati Bhava - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Sudha Chandran to enter Saubhagyvati Bhava - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Always wanted to do comedy: Neha Mehta - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Ram Mehar 'Unniyal' returns to Saubhagyavati! - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Zubin Dutt re enters Saubhagyavati Bhava! - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Urvashi as Komolika again! Albeit in positive avatar". Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Fenil Umrigar as grownup Pihu in Bade Achhe..? - Times of India". Retrieved 1 December 2016.