|Date of birth||3 August 1998|
|Place of birth||Traunstein, Upper Bavaria, Germany|
|Bayer 04 Leverkusen II|
|2018–||Bayer 04 Leverkusen II||10||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 November 2018
Dilan Ağgül (born 3 August 1998) is a Turkish women's football midfielder currently playing in the Germany's Frauen-Mittelrheinliga (Women's League of the Middle Rhine) for Bayer 04 Leverkusen II with jersey number 21. She also plays for the Turkey women's national team.
Dilan Ağgül was born in Traunstein, Upper Bavaria, Germany on 3 August 1998. Her brother, Diyar, is one year older. After completing her Fachabitur (specialized university entrance qualification), she started a distance education program for nutritional science. She grew up with her parents in Traunstein. She has the exclusive citizenship of Turkey.
Inspired by her brother, who played football, Ağgül also started playing football at the age of five. She entered DJK Traunstein in her hometown in the 2014–15 season, which competed in the 6th-level German League of Bezirksoberliga Bayern (District Upper League of Bavaria), where she collected two caps. After her team was folded, she moved to SC Vachendorf again as junior player. In the 2015–16 season, she went to SV Saaldorf, where she enjoyed her team's promotion to the fourth-level league of Bayernliga (Bavaria Women's League) in her first year. She was capped 58 times and scored two goals in three seasons. In the 2018–19 season at the age of 19, she moved to the U-23 team Bayer 04 Leverkusen II, which compete in the Frauen-Mittelrheinliga (Women's League of the Middle Rhine). As of 1 April 2019, she has played 10 games and has scored four goals.
- "Oyuncular - Futbolcular: Dilan Ağgül" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Bayer 04 Leverkusen II" (in German). FuPa. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Von Traunstein in die Nationalmannschaft". Traunsteiner Tagblatt (in German). 10 November 2018. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Über Saaldorf ins Nationalteam". Passauer Neue Presse (in German). 12 November 2018. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "Klarer Sieg für den Favoriten". Traunsteiner Tagblatt (in German). 1 April 2015. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "Dilan Aggül" (in German). FuPa. Retrieved 22 March 2019.