|• MP||Kunwar Sarvesh Kumar Singh|
|Elevation||210 m (690 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 21|
|Sex ratio||1.20 ♂/♀|
Dilari(डिलारी) is a village in Moradabad district and subdistrict in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is about 35 km from Moradabad. Dilari is famous for its production and manufacturing of sugar cane and peppermint oil (Mentha oil).
As of the[update] 2001 census, Dilari had a population of 3,317. Males constitute 53% of population whereas females 47%. Dilari has an average literacy rate of 74%, higher than national average literacy rate of 59.5%; male literacy is 82% and female literacy is 66%. In Dilari 15% of population is under 6 years of age. As there are many educational centres in the city, the literacy has been constantly increasing. The languages spoken are Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, English.
- Saraswati Shishu Mandir Dilari
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir Inter College Dilari
- Sarvodaya Inter College Dilari
- Amardeep Navjyoti JHS Dilari
- "Sub-District Details". Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 7. Retrieved 26 March 2012.