Dilbert's Desktop Games
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dilbert's Desktop Games|
|Release||September 30, 1997 (U.S.)|
List of games
- Can-O-Matic 2
- Fire employees out of a cannon at various gadgets, some of which malfunction badly.
- Elbonian Airlines
- Similar to Can-O-Matic; managers are fired from a large slingshot and must land on various cities and modes of transportation.
- Boss Evaders
- A Space Invaders take-off; Dilbert must avoid the pink slips shot at him by fleets of descending managers while attempting to hit them with reports.
- Project Pass-Off
- Dilbert must face off against Zimbu the monkey in an attempt to gather good items thrown by a boss, while fending off bad ones.
- Enduring Fools
- Shock and hurt various "fools" with a phaser borrowed from Dogbert.
- CEO Simulator
- Take the role of a CEO in charge of a business, hiring/firing/motivating employees to help the company grow.
- Techno Raiders
- The main game of the collection. Dilbert must search for gadgets and work his way from floor to floor in the office building, all the while trying to avoid or hurt co-workers.
- The Jargonator
- Allows the user to input an amount of text and have it padded with adjectives and jargon in an attempt to make the piece look smarter.
- The Final Word
- Stamp phrases and cliches which can be used as desktop backgrounds.
An additional feature, when enabled, causes various characters to wander around the screen and speak lines from the comic strip.
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|