Dileep may refer to:
- Dilīpa or Dileep: King in Hindu mythology
- Dileep (actor) (born Gopalakrishnan Padmanabhan Pillai in 1968), Indian film actor and producer known for his Malayalam films
- Dilip Kumar Bollywood (born Yusuf Khan in 1922) Indian film actor
- A. R. Rahman (born Dileep Kumar in 1966), Indian composer, musician, and record producer
- Dileep Nair former United Nations Under Secretary General
- Dilip (Tamil actor), Indian actor of the Tamil films Varumayin Niram Sivappu and Thoongadhey Thambi Thoongadhey fame
- Dileep Rao American actor
- Dileepbhai Sanghani (born 1954), politician
- Dilip Sardesai (1940–2007), former test cricketer
- Dileep Vengsarkar ex Indian Cricket team captain
- Dileep Jhaveri (born 1943), Gujarati language poet, playwright, editor and translator from India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dileep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.