From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dilemma or dilemma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dilemma is a double proposition in logics.
Dilemma may also refer to:
- "Dilemma" (song), by 2002 song performed by Nelly and Kelly Rowland
- Dilemma (bivalve), a genus of bivalves
- Dilemma, (British crime film 1962)
- Prisoner's dilemma, a type of non-zero-sum game in which two players may each "cooperate" with or "defect" (i.e. betray) the other player
- Confrontation analysis, also known as dilemma analysis
- False dilemma, a logical fallacy
- Darwin's Dilemma, a computer game released in 1990
- The Dilemma, a 2011 comedy film
- The Dilemma (1914 film), a silent movie
- Dilemmas, a collection, published in 1954, of shorter pieces by the British philosopher, Gilbert Ryle (1900–1976)
- Dilemma (novel), a 1999 novel by Jon Cleary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dilemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.