From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dilettante, dilettantes, or dilettantism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dilettante is a person who enjoys the arts or someone who engages in a field without investing the usually required effort.
The word may also refer to:
- A member of the Dilettante Society
- Dilettante (album), a 2005 album by Ali Project
- Dilettantes (album), a 2008 album by You Am I
- Dilettante Music, a classical music website with social networking features
- The Dilettantes, a San Francisco neo-psychedelic rock band
- an Amateur. At present this is the sense of the Italian word Dilettante
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dilettante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.