|Secretary (Maharashtra) of the Indian National Congress|
|Assumed office |
|Born||6 January 1967|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Alma mater||Wilson College|
University of Mumbai (B.A.)
|Profession||Process Improvement-Technology-Communication-Media Consultant|
|As of 1 October, 2013|
Dilip Chalil (born 6 January 1967) is an Indian politician and a process improvement consultant by profession.
He is currently the Secretary of the Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC), the Maharashtra unit of the Indian National Congress. He is also in charge of the MPCC IT & Social Media initiative in Maharashtra, as well as the Media Incharge for Indian Member of Parliament Priya Dutt.
Positions currently being held
- 2013 to date: Secretary, Maharashtra, Indian National Congress
- 2013 to date: Incharge IT & Social Media, Maharashtra, Indian National Congress
- 2013 to date: Media Incharge for Indian Member of Parliament Priya Dutt
- 2010 to date: Secretary, Mumbai, Indian National Congress
- 2010 to date: PCC Member (Block 20), Mumbai, Indian National Congress
Positions previously held
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 1987-1988 : Joint Secretary, Mumbai, National Students Union of India
- 1988-1991 : Vice President, Mumbai, National Students Union of India
- 1997-2007 : Vice President, Mumbai, Indian Youth Congress
- 2011-2012 : Monitoring Committee Member (i/c South Central Mumbai), Mumbai, Indian National Congress
- "SMW Mumbai – Diaries". 1 October 2013. Archived from the original on 20 December 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-14.
Mr. Amey Asuti (Co-Founder, Social Squared) was the moderator for the session. Ms. Gul Panag (Actor, Activist, Entrepreneur), Mr. Dilip Chalil (Secretary of MPCC – Indian National Congress) .... were present as the panel members for the session.
- "A weeklong homage to the hashtag in Mumbai". 2013-08-23. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
.... Dilip Chalil (Congress) and Gul Panag (as an independent observer) in a social media showdown.
- "Social Media Week | The political factor". 2013-09-24. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
The panel—which included ... and Dilip Chalil, secretary, Congress, Mumbai—discussed the importance and impact of the new medium on their parties and on their communication strategy.
- "Dilip Chalil". 2013-09-24. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
Dilip Chalil is an Indian politician. A businessman by profession, he is currently the Secretary of the Indian National Congress, Mumbai.[permanent dead link]
|This article about an Indian National Congress politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Maharashtra politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|