This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Entrepreneur and Board Member
Dilip Venkatachari has founded and built technology-based companies in payments, mobile and social marketing and analytics, and CRM. He has been the co-founder of three companies, CommerceSoft (a CRM tool vendor), CashEdge (a payments and banking solutions vendor) and Compass Labs (a big data and predictive analytics AdTech company). Venkatachari is currently on the board of Clausen House and has served on the boards of PanIIT and dotMobi (mTLD Mobi Top Level Domain), Ltd.
Dilip Venkatachari has held a variety of senior executive roles in technology companies. At Google, he led the company's Mobile Ads business and built the Checkout product. Venkatachari was Vice President of PayPal’s (eBay) Payment Services and Business Operations, responsible for payments infrastructure, relationships with financial institutions, risk and fraud management, card and bank processing relationships, and regulatory compliance; Vice President of Insights Data Strategy at Yahoo!; Executive in Residence at New Enterprise Associates (NEA); CEO of Commerce Soft; President of CashEdge, GM at Aspect Communications; and Vice President at Tandem Computers. Prior to that, Venkatachari worked as a consultant with McKinsey & Co and with Goldman Sachs.
Venkatachari holds several US, European and World patents. The first was awarded in 1997- "Method and apparatus for monitoring information access". His inventions are in the fields of analytics, financial transactions and risk management, mobile, customer interaction technologies, and advertising.e
Venkatachari earned an M.B.A. with distinction from the Harvard Business School in 1987, an M.S.E.E. from Rice University in 1983, and a Bachelor of Technology degree in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras in 1981.
- Dilip Venkatachari's Inventions- Patents with IPOs around the World- Nine Search Results on IPEXL Directory
- Method and apparatus for implementing financial transactions- By INVENTORS Dilip Venkatachari and Sanjeev
- Method and apparatus for retrieving and processing data- By INVENTORS Dilip Venkatachari, et al
- Glass Patent Award for US 6151357 Patented in 2000 by Aspect Communications Corporation (San Jose, CA)- INVENTORS Dilip Venkatachari, et al.
- Compass Labs Company Profile on LinkSV Directory
- zoominfo profile of Dilip Venkatachari
- paidContent.org Profile of Dilip Venkatachari
- Dilip Venkatachari - PanIIT Director and Past President
- Dilip Venkatachari's comments in InformationWeek Article on "Google Going Mobile" in 2007, as Director of Product Management.
- Announcement of New Technology from Compass Labs; "Focus Group Fun"
- ClickZ Bylines
- Socnets Give Brands Insight into Summertime Wants
- Facebook Platform Industry News: Compass Labs, Optimal, Viralheat
- Compass Labs’ Social Advertising Optimizer Aims To Boost Facebook ROI
- AFAIK: Fetch, Compass Labs, Viggle, 140 Proof, TayKey
- Facebook Platform Industry News: Compass Labs, ShopIgniter, Marin and Syncapse