From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dill (Anethum graveolens) is an annual herb.
|Look up dill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dill may also refer to:
- Dill (surname), a list of people with the surname
- Dill (footballer) (born 1974), Brazilian football forward
- Dill., standard abbreviation for German botanist Johann Jacob Dillen Dillenius (1684–1747)
- Dill Faulkes (born 1944), British businessman and philanthropist
- Dill Jones (1923–1984), Welsh jazz pianist
- Dill (river), a river in Germany
- Dill, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Dill, Tennessee, an unincorporated community
- Dill Records, a small record label
- Dill Railway, a railway in Germany
- Dill Harris, a fictional character in the novel To Kill a Mockingbird
- "Dill", a Russian language offensive term for someone of Ukrainian descent
- Dil, a Hindi film
- Dil Pickles, a cartoon character from Rugrats
- Dilli (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Dill"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.