This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dillnger Four performing at The Fest Five on October 29, 2006.
|Origin||Minneapolis, United States|
|Labels||Hopeless, No Idea, Fat Wreck Chords|
|Past members||Sloan Lorsung|
Dillinger Four is an influential American punk rock band formed in 1994 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They have released four full-length studio albums. Since 1996, the band's lineup has been Patrick Costello on bass guitar and vocals, Erik Funk and Bill Morrisette on guitars and vocals, and Lane Pederson on drums.
- Midwestern Songs of the Americas (Hopeless Records, 1998)
- Versus God (Hopeless Records, 2000)
- Situationist Comedy (Fat Wreck Chords, 2002)
- Civil War (Fat Wreck Chords, 2008)
- Live at First Avenue (2003)
- Higher Aspirations: Tempered and Dismantled (Cerebellum Records, 1995)
- The Kids Are All Dead (Cerebellum Records, 1996)
- More Songs About Girlfriends and Bubblegum (Mutant Pop Records, 1997)
- D4! The Bootleg (Chickswithdick Records, 2010)
- The Rebel's Choice (split with The Strike) (THD Records, 1997)
- Dillinger Four / Pinhead Gunpowder (Adeline Records, 2000)
- Masters of War (credited as "Dylanger Four") with Brother Mark Treehouse and Atmosphere (2004)
- "Farts are Jazz to Assholes" on Short Music for Short People (1999)
- "Like Sprewells on a Wheelchair" on Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2 (2004)
- "In Dillinger Four We Trust | NOISEY". NOISEY. Retrieved 2016-05-23.
- "Dillinger Four Biography - ARTISTdirect Music". www.artistdirect.com. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Punknews.org. "Dillinger Four". Punknews.org. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Sutherland, Sam."The Comforts of Dillinger Four", Exclaim!, November 2008.