|Full name||Dilaver Duka|
|Date of birth||September 15, 1989|
|Place of birth||Montville, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2007–2008||Rutgers Scarlet Knights|
|2008||New Jersey Rangers||0||(0)|
|2008–2009||Newark Ironbound Express||7||(1)|
|2009||United States U20||13||(2)|
|2012||United States U23||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of May 31, 2015.
Youth and College
Duka grew up in Montville, New Jersey, to an Albanian family originally from Debar. Duka played at Montville Township High School and played college soccer at Rutgers University. During his time at Rutgers, he led the team in scoring and was a 2008 All-Big East selection. For his career, he played in thirty-six games, making thirty-five starts, scoring ten goals and contributing five assists.
During his college years Duka played two seasons with the Newark Ironbound Express in the USL Premier Development League. He actually started 2008 with the New Jersey Rangers but he never made an appearance for the club.
Duka was drafted in the first round (eighth overall) of the 2010 MLS SuperDraft by Columbus Crew and got his first start for the Crew on June 29, 2010, in a 2010 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup match against the Rochester Rhinos.
- Asport (September 30, 2013). "Ekskluzive: Dilaver “Dilly” Duka në Kombëtaren Shqiptare (video)". Retrieved September 30, 2013.
- Bondy, Stefan. "Rutgers standout Dilly Duka picked by Columbus Crew in MLS draft ", The Record (Bergen County), January 15, 2010. Accessed February 23, 2011. "Duka, a Montville resident and former Rutgers standout, played at Red Bull Academy and nearly signed with his hometown club over the summer as a homegrown player."
- Staff. "Rutgers Recruiting Class Nationally Ranked: Scarlet Knights rated 27th by College Soccer News", Rutgers Scarlet Knights, August 3, 2007. Accessed February 23, 2011. "Highlighting this group of standout players is Dilly Duka (Montville, N.J.), a midfielder from Montville High School, who Reasso has described as one of the best attacking midfielders graduating from the state of New Jersey last spring."
- Former Rutgers Standout Dilly Duka Signs With Major League Soccer
- 2010 MLS SuperDraft