Dilshad Garden metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
Dilshad Garden station located on the right
GT Road, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-2 → Currently train terminates here
|Structure type||Elevated, Double Track|
|Opened||June 4, 2008|
|Electrified||Single phase 25 kV, 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (Jan 2015)||
10,32,191 Month average
|North East Delhi|
Dilshad Garden track layout
Station with two tracks and two side platforms
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Eastbound||Towards →Currently train terminates here|
|Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
From GT road Shahdara Border bus stop-
Delhi Metro feeder bus service ML-53 Starts from Dilshad Garden metro station and ends at Mayur Vihar Ph-III. It passes through Surya Nagar (Indian Oil Petrol Pump), Ram Prastha Xing, Anand Vihar ISBT, Gazi Pur Depot, Gazi Pur Village, Trilok Puri Mod, Dallu Pura Mod, Mayur Vihar Phase-III Xing, Bharti Public School, CRPF camp.
- "STATION INFORMATION". Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|