|Look up diluted or dilution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dilution may refer to:
- Reducing the concentration of a chemical
- Serial dilution, a common way of going about this reduction of concentration
- Homeopathic dilution
- Dilution (equation), an equation to calculate the rate a gas dilutes
- Trademark dilution, a type of unlawful trademark use outside of the relevant market
- Stock dilution, the result of new shares of stock being issued by a company, thereby diminishing the percent ownership represented by previously existing shares
- Dilution gene, a gene that lightens the coat color of certain living things
- Expectational Dilution, the second album by the metalcore band Overcast
- Dilution ratio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dilution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.