From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dimension in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The dimension of a space or object is informally defined as the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify any point within it.
Dimension may also refer to:
- Dimensional analysis employs incommensurability of different kinds of measurements.
- Measurements can also be referred to as the dimensions, of objects
- Physical dimension characterizes commensurable physical quantities.
Science fiction and esotericism
- Dimension (vector space), a property of vector spaces
- Fractal dimension, a property of fractals
- Krull dimension, an ideal property of mathematical rings
- Global dimension, a homological property of mathematical rings
- Order dimension, a property of partially ordered sets
- Bipartite dimension, an intrinsic property of undirected graphs
- Dimension (graph theory), a property of undirected graphs related to their representations in spaces
- Concentration dimension, in probability theory
- Dimension of an algebraic variety
- One of several properties of topological spaces:
- Dimension Films, a movie company, a subsidiary of The Weinstein Company
- Dimension Records, a record label
- Dimension (film)
- "Dimension" (song), the song by Wolfmother
- Dimensions (animation), a French animation project about mathematics
- Dimensions (Believer album)
- Dimensions (EP), the EP by Wolfmother
- Dimensions (film)
- Dimensions (Freedom Call album)
- Dimensions (Maynard Ferguson album)
- Dimensions (McCoy Tyner album)
- Dimensions (Octurn album)
- Dimensions (TV series), an Australian magazine style program later renamed George Negus Tonight
- Dimensions (The Box Tops album)
- Dimensions, the enemy level-bosses from the Japan-only Mega Man game Rockman & Forte: Challenger from the Future.
- Jimmy Powell & the 5 Dimensions, a British R&B band in the 1960s
- Dell Dimension, a desktop computer line
- Dimension (data warehouse)
- Dimension (metadata), in a metadata registry
- Dimension (shampoo), manufactured by Lever Brothers
- Dimension (company), a subsidiary of Stratasys which manufactures 3D printers
- Dimension (herbicide), a weed control chemical for lawns and gardens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix